Open Play: Kiddie City features child-sized businesses that are filled with infinite opportunities for creative play and exploration. The City is open for open play Everyday, 10:00am – 7:00pm (please call on weekends to find out if a party has been reserved). The prices* for Open Play are as follows:
$12 for the 1st child (includes two adults; applies to crawlers and above)
$8 for each additional child in the same family (applies to crawlers and above)
$5 for 3rd adult in party and above
$50 Pure Play! membership (unlimited play during open hours; subject to restrictions)
$75 – Individual monthly membership (includes one child and one adult, and 4 classes)
$125 – Family monthly membership (includes 2 children and 2 adults
* Credit card transactions under $10.00 will incur a $.50 fee.
Field Trips: Choose Kiddie City for your next Field Trip and you will have use of a 3700 square foot location where your students will enjoy pretend play, and you can encourage learning through exploration. Kiddie City is a secure environment, where caregivers can easily keep track of students who can roam freely without the worry of getting lost in anything other than their imaginations. Schools are welcome to allow children to eat lunch during the field trip before or after they play--we will set up tables and chairs just for your group! We look forward to hosting you and your students! Field trips are available anytime; exclusive-use field trips are only offered on Fridays at 10:00am.
Play Dates/Homeschool Meet-ups: Kiddie City knows that parents of infants and young children who stay at home and homeschoolers go to great lengths to make sure that homeschooled students have the opportunity to socialize with other kids and learn by doing. You all are are welcome to schedule play dates and homeschool meet-ups at Kiddie City! When you do, you will have a private table reserved in our lounge which will allow you to talk and get to know each other, as well as be a home base while kids are exploring within the City limits! Just let us know you're coming via email or phone!
Kiddie City Policy/Municipal Code
1. To help ensure the health of all visitors to the City, please do not bring sick children to play in the City or send sick adults to watch them!
2. Socks must be worn at all times within the City Limits and in the classrooms. Shoes may be worn ONLY in the reception/lounge/party area and restrooms.
3. Food may be consumed only while seated in the reception/lounge/party area.
4. Children must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older at all times. If at any time a supervising adult needs to leave the City, they must take any children they brought with them – even for a few minutes.
5. Siblings who are not yet crawling are welcome to enter the City for free.
6. Visitors to Kiddie City enter and play at their own risk. Kiddie City is not responsible for the safety of any person or property entering or playing in its facilities.
7. Glass containers of any kind are prohibited at Kiddie City.
8. Children may not engage in rough play. Supervising adults are asked to carefully watch children to ensure that this rule is followed.
9. Parties may not be hosted during open play hours without prior notice and reservation.
10. Children may not be dropped off at the facility to await pick-up or supervision by someone else unless during Flex-care hours.
*Use of a 3700 square foot facility for 2 hours to play
*$9 entry for each child (minimum 15 children)
*$5 entry for each adult (minimum 1 adult for every 5 children)
*Exclusive use field trips may be reserved with an additional $100 fee